cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Changing Date and Time of Scheduled GoTo Webinar

@Larry Bodine   If you want to call Customer Support with these details they may be able to migrate the basic registrant data for you: 

1. New webinar ID that only required Name + Email registration fields on the regisrtation settings
  2. Old GoToWebinar ID

They can see if there is a way to migrate those registrants internally.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: OK I can create a new webinar time/date, but isn't there a way to migrate or copy the 55 registrants? I DON'T want to make my customers have to re-register.

I am trying to change a recurring date and time for future webinars in my Go To Webinar account without the registrants having to re-register...

I would like help with this also. Was there a solution you could help me with this?

Highlighted
Active Contributor

If I am understanding your situation correctly, this is what I have found from my experience.

The only place that I have found that this can be done is at the start of creating a new webinar.  On the "occurs" option, you can select "custom" and design the webinars with the appropriate webinar dates/times.

Otherwise, if you want to have a webinar re-accure for future dates/times, you would need to re-create.  Then if you didn't want them to re-register you could register them yourself.  

For example, I had a webinar that couldn't take place and did not know when the next date would be to have this webinar. Since it was after the time that the webinar had started/ended; I had to recreate the webinar, add any future reoccuring webinar dates and register the attendees.  Luckily I had ran the registration report prior to the start of the webinar.  Otherwise I wouldn't know whom had registered.

If I am incorrect on wither this aligns with your situation, I apologize.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

If you've got a situation where you have to schedule a new webinar due to a technical issue etc, then you may call into Customer Support with the mentioned details in order to migrate the existing registrant list into the newly created event.