cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can you change webinar type from 'Classic' to 'Simulated live' once created?

@bowbridge  You can definitely play recording clips while in your Classic GoToWebinar broadcast.  However, features like Polling would not trigger the same way as in Simulated Live, so would need to be launched manually by an Organizer.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Convert scheduled webinar to on demand

Hello

I have a webinar scheduled to go live later this week with over 160 registered. 

The presenter is now unavailable so we have pre-recorded the session. 

I know I can set up an on-demand session whereby registrants can watch the recording but is there any way to change the existing session so individuals don't have to register again?

Any guidance gratefully received.

Thanks

Katie

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Convert scheduled webinar to on demand

@KatieDi  Sorry, once a GoToWebinar is scheduled the 'type' of event cannot be changed.  If you have the recorded presentation however, you may simply upload that to the scheduled live webinar, and play that on queue:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar/help/share-a-video-beta-g2w090120

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Can you change webinar type from 'Classic' to 'Simulated live' once created?

Any update on the ability to switch from Classic to Simulated Live?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Switching already scheduled webinar from Classic to Simulated Live

Webinar is already scheduled as classic with people registered. Need to switch this to simulated live without having to re-register people. Can this be done?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Switching already scheduled webinar from Classic to Simulated Live

I am sorry, changing the scheduled webinar type is not possible at this time.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Switching already scheduled webinar from Classic to Simulated Live

Hi, this has been a feature request for over 2 years if I check the trail of emails?

So when will it be available?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Glenn,

Further to your message posted in October 2017, I'd like to know whether there is now ( in 2020) a solution to change a scheduled webinar from one type to another.

In 2017, you said that "The ability to do this is a feature request we are already aware of." Did you change something?

In my case, I'd like to change from a Webcast to Standard. We just realized that we won't be able to allow people to be unmuted and to give them a voice during our webinar which is very annoying.

The webinar will be held on Thursday morning ( France).  Could you help please?

Many thanks,

Best,

Amandine

Many thanks for your answer,

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

I'm sorry @AmandineB , there are no set plans to change this behavior yet, though if you need to add attendees to another webinar, Customer Support may be able to help you do this internally through a support request. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Change webinar registration type from "register for individual sessions" to "register Once for all

Hi, is there a way to change the initial setting, for example, change the registration type from "register for individual sessions" to "register Once for all sessions" after a session is scheduled?