cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Migrating registrants

Hi, I have a webinar next week that is currently set up as live. I want to change this to recorded but understand this is not possible.

If I schedule a new webinar that is recorded, can I migrate all registrants over but have the same URL?

The last thing I want to do is have 700 people receive a brand new URL and then on the day have 300 people trying to access the old webinar where nothing will happen?

Thanks

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Change webinar registration type from "register for individual sessions" to "register Once fo...

I'm sorry @MamunurKazi ,  There is currently no way to switch a scheduled webinar type from one to another, so it is important you choose the best format when initially creating the event. 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Migrating registrants

Hi @Andyjhc1 ,

I'm afraid schedule types cannot currently be altered once created by an organizer, and you cannot use the same join links for a newly scheduled webinar.  However, you can ask that Customer Support migrate an existing registration list into a newly scheduled one.  Just make certain the new webinar only asks for the Name / Email on the new registration settings in order for compatibility. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Migrating registrants

Hi Andy,

GoToWebinar doesn't have a feature allowing for registration import, but Customer Support can likely assist further if your new event only uses First / Last / Email as the registration questions, and you have both webinar IDs available to migrate the data between.