cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CalynG
Active Contributor

Confirmation emails sending with incorrect subject line on copied events

We had recently copied an event to use for a similar format, and had made sure that all of the fields were updated properly, but had noticed that the subject line for confirmation emails were coming back with the subject line from the previous event (the actual content of the email was correct). This has been reported by at least one registered attendee, and this appears to be a consistent occurance. We had verified that the subject line was set properly, so we are not sure why this is occuring. I had noticed from other topics that this was a known issue around 2017, is this still currently a known issue?

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Confirmation emails sending with incorrect subject line on copied events

Hi @CalynG ,

We have seen some similar behavior where a webinar was scheduled based off of a very old template copy, and also where the subject matter was edited later after creation.  If either of these scenarios fit your case, I suggest scheduling a new webinar from scratch to work with moving forward. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
CalynG
Active Contributor

The original template used was for a similar event that had occurred just recently, and had been created at most a month ago, so it's not likely to be due to an old template copy. Can you clarify what you mean by "Subject matter was edited later after creation" and how that can prevent us from being able to edit the confirmation email subject line properly? This is still occurring to us on one of our events, and scheduling a new webinar from scratch isn't a viable option for this one, though we will be sure to have a new event created from scratch to prevent this from occurring again.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@CalynG  What I meant by edited is if you created a webinar from scratch, then changed the subject afterwards.  Either way, this behavior should not be occurring frequently, as we have only seen the behavior intermittently.  If this continues to be a problem you may want to call into Customer Support so that they can raise the issue further up the chain for a resolution. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Jindrich
Visitor

Hi,

I have just experienced the same issue on the Webinar ID: 269-237-411

The subject of the reminder email was taken over from the copied webinar. Also the time information was replaced just by  [Zeit].

Please fix this issue as this was very inconvenient for us.

Regards

Jindrich