cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mzwilling

Custom registration questions

Very recently, we were able to ask registrants a multiple choice question and they could select all that apply. Now, the system will not allow that option. Why was that changed? It's a really important option.

4 REPLIES 4
gschmitt
Active Contributor

Re: Custom registration questions

I have the same concern/question. This is an important feature that I need for the webinars I conduct. I am trying to get this escalated, but it is a frustratingly difficult thing to do.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @gschmitt, welcome to the community.

I do not recall this being an option with custom registration questions and I have not found any mention of changes in 2021. I am checking with the team in case I have missed anything.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
gschmitt
Active Contributor

Hey Glenn, 

You are correct that this may not have ever been an original option for the custom registration questions. However, I do agree with the other user that this is a very important feature that we would like to see added. Seems like it should be a pretty simple thing since the polling questions already have that capability. Is this something that can be looked into? I'm sure you have a lot on your plate, but your attention to the matter would be most appreciated. 

Thanks

GlennD
GoTo Manager

@gschmitt As you have posted it in the Community Ideas it will be considered by the team and I mentioned it to some of them when I was researching if it had ever been an option previously. Any other GoToWebinar customers that would like to see this added should add their Kudo (vote) for it.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training