cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

create a custom registration page to view recording

is there a way that I can require additional information when someone tries to access a recording of a webinar.  because I am drawing from a large area for my audience I need additional fields to help me find them in my records

Highlighted
New Contributor

Customized registration

I get quite a few people who view the recording of my webinars at a later time or date.  My original registration setup has several identifying  fields in order for me to find a person and update records on him.  I cannot create the same format of identifiers in the viewing registration and then cannot compile into a single list of people who participated live or recording.  Would the developers consider updating the application to provide this feature

Tags (1)
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Limited reporting data for recording reports

Hi,

Any update on when this will be delivered? I would also like to collect more info on registrants watching our recordings.

Thanks,
Kelly.
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Limited reporting data for recording reports

We would also be interested in more data on the recording report.  And if it could mimic the registation report that would be ideal.  We've added some custom questions for our partners and colleagues but not being able to provide those details on recording watches is a disappointment for all of us.

Based on the thread it seemed this was a work already in progress.  Hopefully the pandemic hasn't slowed this update down?  

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Edit register to view webinar recording page

Is there a way to edit the registration page to view a webinar recording? I'm adding links to all my recordings on my website, but when you click on a link the page is very basic and doesn't even provide the title of webinar. It would be nice if it could display the title and a short description.

Registration.png

The layout of the page when the recording is added to Gotostage is much better (has a title, full description and video) but as far as I can see if you can't restrict access to these and once someone has a link, they can view all recordings uploaded to Gotostage?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Edit register to view webinar recording page

I always share the original webinar registration page, which has the title and description.  When people go to the webinar registration page after the end of the webinar, they fill in the blanks and go straight to the video.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Edit register to view webinar recording page

@Chris Droessler wrote:

I always share the original webinar registration page, which has the title and description.  When people go to the webinar registration page after the end of the webinar, they fill in the blanks and go straight to the video.

Thanks, I wasn't aware you could do that. Assume you can edit the registration questions and webinar description? Would prefer a shorter description and one of my fields is for 'questions & comments' but I wouldn't want this on the registration for a webinar recording.

Be great if Gotostage can be developed to enable registration to watch recordings as t

Highlighted
New Contributor

Registration questions not appearing on a shared recording

I have added a couple of registration questions to a  live session, but when I share the recording  my added questions are not there eg organisation. Any ideas??

Highlighted
New Contributor

GoToWebinar Replay Registration

How do you add fields to the replay registration for your webinar???

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Registration questions not appearing on a shared recoding

@retail  Regular webinar recordings only offer First/Last/Email entry at this time.  However, if you saved the original webinar broadcast's registration link from before, and had selected to send new registrants to that recording post-broadcast, then you can share that link to gather more info, sing the original registration page questions.