Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Import more than one video to video library

0 Kudos

Import more than one video to video library

We move our webinar library from one system to another one. We have around 50 webinars that we need to move into GTW. Unfortunately, it's super time-consuming for us as I can't upload more video materials at one time and I need to do it one by one. It seems that this is quite an outdated approach and now - every system where you host videos or files (like Google Drive or YouTube) enables you to upload several files at one time. Maybe you can consider removing the limit of uploaded files at one time?

5 Comments
AngeB

Is there a way to bulk download or export of the complete video library or can this only be done by downloading each video individually?

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Generally, it's done individually, you may want to try customer support, as they may be able to assist. 

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

Thanks for your idea, we will share it with the team. 

KerryLeaK

I also would like to be able to download the full video library of a few of my monthly series. Disappointed they don't have this functionality.  Maybe in the near future?

KateG
GoTo Moderator

hi @KerryLeaK, welcome to the Community. At this time downloading the full video library in bulk isn't available. I moved this thread to a similar request in our idea section where others can like and comment on this idea.