cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Edits to survey are not saving in new interface

Since I was switched to the new interface (Sept 2019), any edits I make to a survey do not get saved. I click the Save button and it says it saved the changes, but then when I go back in to the survey, nothing was saved. Obviously this is frustrating. If I completely delete the questions and all the answers and then add the questions and answers back, it seems to save it. But it's crazy to have to do that every time I need to make an edit.  Especially since I typically copy an existing webinar when scheduling a new webinar so I typically need to edit the survey for every new webinar I schedule. Any feedback on this issue is appreciated.  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Active Contributor

Re: Edits to survey are not saving in new interface

I think I figured out the issue. So I was making my edits and clicking 'Save' and would get a message that the survey was saved. But I believe before clicking Save, you have to click 'Update'. When I click Update and then Save, the edits seem to be there. Hopefully it's as simple as that, but will let you know if I have any issues in the future. Thanks.  

4 REPLIES 4
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Shannen ,

Do you know if the same behavior presents itself when you are editing from a different web browser?

Do you see the same effects on a newly scheduled webinar (not coppied)?

Active Contributor

Yes, same thing happens if using a different browser.  I always use Chrome, but I just tried it in Explorer and same thing happened: I make the edit, click Save, get message at the top in green saying "Survey Saved", then I go back in to check it and the edit is not there.

As far as whether it happens in a newly scheduled/not copied webianr, I am not sure. I almost never create one from scratch anymore, I always copy one, as that is much more efficient for me.

LogMeIn Contributor

OK, try to create a newly scheduled webinar to work from (and copy from later).  Please confirm weather the edit functionality returns on this one, and then make a copy of it to test again.

Active Contributor

I think I figured out the issue. So I was making my edits and clicking 'Save' and would get a message that the survey was saved. But I believe before clicking Save, you have to click 'Update'. When I click Update and then Save, the edits seem to be there. Hopefully it's as simple as that, but will let you know if I have any issues in the future. Thanks.