cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mpedrozok
Active Contributor

Re: GDPR compliance

@AshC Thanks for your response. What I meant is, would it violate any privacy policies (GDPR and others) if the company decides to put the webinar attendees on the email marketing list? They would receive company updates and other content.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@mpedrozok  There is a notice on the registration page itself that alerts the participant that the event Organizer may contact them directly by email.

devendraraju
New Contributor

Thanks for your quality support, this thing worked for me, I love this. 🙂

Regards

Shirikawa
Active Contributor

Hello,

I have another question regarding data protection. When customers want to view records they land on this page (Screenshot) with the note ,,By clicking this button, you submit your information to the webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services." Is it possible to adjust this text or at least set a checkbox. So that the interested party must actively agree before it registers. Like the normal registration for webinars.

logmein.png

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@Shirikawa  Customizing registrations for recordings is coming soon as a new feature set. 

Currently however, you can take a cloud recording and schedule with it as an 'On-Demand' type of Recorded event, in order to use some custom registration options:  https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/simulated-live-beta-webinars-g2w090140

Shirikawa
Active Contributor

Thank you for your response! Is there an approximate timeframe when the feature comes? 1-3 months?

Thanks and best regards