cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: GTW Reminder Emails Show Wrong Timezone

Hello,

We are seeing a different time zone related issue.

• The webinar is scheduled for 2 pm Singapore time.
  • When registrants in Singapore receive the confirmation email and click on Join Webinar button they arrive to a page that says webinar will begin in x days at this time.
  • The time shown to Singapore users on this page is 2 pm CST. 2 pm CST is not equivalent to 2 pm Singapore time though.
  • Alternatively, when I click on the Join button in the US, I see correct equivalent time in PDT, 11 pm.

What can I tell my Singapore team about this? They think that the time currently showing is going to confuse registrants.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@taissiab I apologize for the inconsistency there.  We continue to investigate and should have more updates within the next week.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi

We also are experiencing this problem.   We have a weekly webinar set up and the dates and times show as 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm BST.  The participants get a reminder email with time zone BST and correct start time of 3:00 pm but the Panelists/Organisers are getting reminder emails with time zone GMT and shows the meeting starting an hour earlier at 2:00 pm.

How can we sort this.

Thanks.

Highlighted
New Contributor

GoToWebinar Reminder email shows wrong start time.

I have the webinar series set up for a 1pm Eastern start time. But, all of the reminder emails reflect a 5pm GMT start time. I have checked everywhere in our profile and on the webinar and there is no place to correct this. Can anyone advise what i might be missing?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: GoToWebinar Reminder email shows wrong start time.

Hi, we have been experiencing exactly the same issue for 2 weeks now.

This occurs for both our presenters and our attendees. 

Hoping a fix can be established soon.

C.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Hi folks.  

Any update on this one?

We had organizers  and panelists with the wrong time zone.  Attendee sent me her reminder with the right information.

Note: this does make me lean to making everyone an attendee and promoting them.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

We have this issue resolved in the 10.10 version I believe.  It should be released in the coming days:  https://community.logmein.com/t5/GoToWebinar-News/bg-p/GoToWebinar-Release-Notes 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Great, thank you. I also have anothe issue. I can not create new webinars. I can only copy a webinar. When I try to make a new webinar the Schedule button is always greyed out. I'm using Firefox on a Mac. I'll have to try another browser to see if it's related to Firefox.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi,

Has this release dropped yet? I don't see v10.10 on that page and we're still getting the wrong timezone in some reminder emails.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

HI @PIC ,

I expect this fix by months end.  Sorry I don't have an exact timeline, as we still have to finalize testing (to make certain nothing else goes wrong).