cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: GTW Reminder Emails Show Wrong Timezone

Any update on when this will be fixed. This causes a lot of confusion for webinar attendees.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I also encountered the same situation Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Active Contributor

I am also still having this issue. This thread has been going for a couple of months, and we are trying to launch our annual conference on the G2W platform. How is this not resolved? The workaround of the calendar invites is not sufficient and keeps causing confusion.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

I apologize for the delays in resolving this issue, and will get an ETA on the fix soon. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Our customers are also encountering this problem and it's leading to a lot of confusion. Please fix it and let us know.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

We have reported this issue about the timezone of reminder emails for multiple sessions webinar a month ago and we haven't received any updates on this. We'd like to know if the case is under investigation and if there are news about the ETA for the resolution.

Please let us know!

Thanks,

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@SoniaDW  We are aware this is causing friction among webinar participants, and hope to have the development work completed in an upcoming sprint.  As soon as I hear more information I'll check back in here.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

@AshC - What is the status of this??  When is the "upcoming sprint"? I initially posted about this issue back in April, and we are STILL getting emails from participants who are confused.  Can you provide any updates?? 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@ariin  I'm sorry I don't know when this update is being released yet, and hope to have more information soon.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Is there another way to push this issue to the Development Team?   This method (posting complaints to a bulletin board) doesn't seem to have helped at all.    I have several other items that have yet to be fixed also and no status update on them either (e.g., multiple sessions with same date).  Thx.