cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Slogger
New Contributor

Cannot contact support

I am so frustrated with this product

1. I cannot contact support . the number they provide sends me to a voice prompt saying "of you know your parties extension etc" . then press zero for operator which i do and it goes back to the original message

I have reported it to gotowebinar and they do nothing about it

2. My presenter and myself get the reminder emails at the wrong times (it doesnt send it in the timezone we have selected. I have also reported this and told its a know bug on some accounts and they are working on it. Its been like this think as per the complaints in this community forum since 2019. 

Regarding the issue with the incorrect time with the reminders,

• Attendee Reminder Emails are not affected
  • Error only Reminder Email the scheduling Organizer receives
  • An Engineering ticket has been filed.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cannot contact support

@Slogger  I know that this issue has been a problem on and off for several months, and we're very close to releasing the fix.  Thanks for your patience.

Our support phone numbers should never leave you with a random operator request, so this report concerns me.  Please click my Community name in order to send me the phone you dialed from, as well as the number you called into support. 

Slogger
New Contributor

Re: Cannot contact support

DebbieW
Active Contributor

Re: GTW Reminder Emails Show Wrong Timezone

Not to jinx it, but the past week I have NOT seen any GMT times in my reminders - the automated email reminders have all had the correct time (Eastern) for both attendees and organizers.  Hopefully everyone else has seen this fixed with their webinars and fingers crossed it it remains fixed.  

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

From the completed testing, we believe this issue is fully resolved for all participants.  Thank you for your patience, and please let us know if you notice any other time conversion issues moving forward.  

** In some cases where an existing event was scheduled during the known problem period, GoToWebinar participant emails may still see GMT or other zones referenced.

View solution in original post

Achab
New Contributor

Hi there, we're still experiencing a similar issue. We are in CEST Time Zone (GMT +2) but Google Calendar for our webinars are set to Pacific Time Zone (GMT -7). This happens only with Google, other calendars seem to work fine.