cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PeterCa
New Contributor

GoTo Mobile App rollout with no testing (must be fixed)

Developers for the new GoTo app, which runs on iOS and android, or obviously not familiar with webinars

The old GoToWebinar app worked fine. The new one has gigantic problems and is crushing my business

1. The screen real estate is used very badly. In the old GoToWebinar app, the entire screen, except for the top bar was used for buttons now 1 inch on top of a iPad screen is used for buttons, and then the bottom is used for buttons, which makes no sense any person with a brain who had developed this would recognize that placing four buttons at the bottom of the screen makes no sense when you have tons of black space at the top - I am supplying screenshots of this in addition to Screenshots of what it should be

2. The function that limits the number of concurrent users always had a setting of allowing one concurrent use which means a single login for any registered email address at one time or three in fact at one point it was a configurable field for the number of concurrent logins Allowed to a single user. This would enable a user to login on their home computer and iPhone simultaneously if they were also walking around or login at their computer at home and then go to the office and still login from the office to a webinar for which they paid. That is possible and possible with the concurrent login setting… Apparently, the geniuses do not understand anything about webinars work that that was meant for the number of Sequential logins… This means that if I have this set to allow three Concurrent sessions, which has always been the case for all the previous GoTo webinar that we have done for the last five years, The new protocol is it when you login once And then leave that’s counted as session ONE when you login a second time And then get disconnected that’s counted as SESSION TWO can you login a third time sequentially And then closed that session that is considered session three. As your fourth login from any machine will be blocked. If somebody pays for a webinarthey are allowed to login and log out as many times as they wantbut can only have three concurrent sessionsThe way that are set up was in the past now all of a sudden a genius who does not understand how webinars work has decided that this is a sequential login limit and it makes no sense because nobody should pay for something when after three attempts to login for any technical difficulty they cannot reconnect and then the webinar host needs to get involved and issue them a new account During the webinar. What are you guys crazy

3. Scrolling of a 4K webinar is a disaster it’s jumpy it does not scroll. It worked fine in the old webinar you cannot zoom. The zoom barely works to get to a specific location to zoom into a scream takes 20 seconds to 2 minutes depending on how sensitive it is And is horrible - It’s unusable was not tested

4. You guys offered a setting, which account to be configured to use the classic GoTo webinar app in all cases, and migrate to the GoTo app on demand, and by the user. Of course we have this set to use a Classico to webinar but you force us to use the new GoTo app and the new GoTo app. Is it horrifying disaster and if you continue to use this, your business will get hammered

There are other bugs which I have reported to tech-support in my ticket but I am not going to go into here because this is enough. I want this stuff fixed now

peter

1 REPLY 1
PeterCa
New Contributor

Re: Horrible GoTo Mobile App rollout with no testing (must be fixed)

Spoiler
Here is a link to the screen shot of the horrible interface 
https://share.icloud.com/photos/057lkR9IZMRHjev9ufQHq6clA

Here is a link to a screen shot of how it should be
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0d2xYP58APs0BoLmDbFk2jyuA