cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

GoToWebinar - Change Recordings to Follow-up Emails

Good afternoon.

We have recordings automatically added to our webinars (GoToWebinar). When we have an "uh-oh" in our recording and would like to replace this recording to a recording for a future/prior meeting, how do we update the recording file in the  follow-up emails sent to attendees and absentees? Please note: the expectation is to make this recording change before the follow-up emails are sent.

Thank you for your assistance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Respected Contributor

Re: GoToWebinar - Change Recordings to Follow-up Emails

In the Registration section you can identify which recording will be seen by registrants after the webinar.

In the Emails section, you can specify which video is attached to the FollowUp Attendee as well as the FollowUp Absentee emails. 

You can attach a different video to all three of these places.

After a webinar, I download the recording, edit it on my computer, compress it, and then upload it to GoTo.  I then attach this new recording to the three places I described.  Usually I can do all of this before the automatic emails go out 2 hours after the webinar.

1 REPLY 1
Respected Contributor

Re: GoToWebinar - Change Recordings to Follow-up Emails

In the Registration section you can identify which recording will be seen by registrants after the webinar.

In the Emails section, you can specify which video is attached to the FollowUp Attendee as well as the FollowUp Absentee emails. 

You can attach a different video to all three of these places.

After a webinar, I download the recording, edit it on my computer, compress it, and then upload it to GoTo.  I then attach this new recording to the three places I described.  Usually I can do all of this before the automatic emails go out 2 hours after the webinar.