cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

How do I customize the registration form?

I am new to GoToWebinar and would like to add a few new fields to the
registration form like:

Company

Zip/Postal code

Country

Phone

Are you reseller or end user?

Can someone let me know how to get this done?

Thank you,

Joanna

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Manager

Re: How do I customize the registration form?

Hi Joanna,

Once you have scheduled your webinar you can begin customizing it by adding branding, selecting your registration questions, polls and a follow-up survey.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
18 REPLIES
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Joanna,

Once you have scheduled your webinar you can begin customizing it by adding branding, selecting your registration questions, polls and a follow-up survey.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled New to GoToWebinar - How do I add to the registration page that they need to inpu....

I need to add to the registration page a requirement for a telephone number.  How do I do this?
Thanks,

Craig
New Contributor

Thank you Glenn. Much Appreciated.
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Possible to customize registration page to capture Business Unit?.

We have multiple business units within our company. Right now when people register for a training session they have fields to enter their First/Last Name and Email Address. Everyone in the company, regardless of business unit, has the same @domain.com email address but after a training session we need to send out an attendance report to various managers within the business units so they know who within their BU attended.

We would like to be able to add a custom "Business Unit" field to that registration page but haven't been able to find a way to do that. Just wondering if this is possible or if there is another way to achieve this.
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Kirk, you are able to add custom registration questions and even configure them to be required or option.

New Contributor

Michael - Thanks for the reply but I don't see a "Manage Registration" section anywhere. We are using the GoToTraining product. Is this only available in GoToWebinar?
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi, I believe with GoToTraining there is a slight difference; there should still be a Registration section when on the Training Management page, but you'll need to click the small Edit link to the right of where it says Registration.

Active Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is there any way to request the participant his city, telephone number.. when reg....

Is there any way to request the participant his city, telephone number.. when registering ?
Thank you.
LogMeIn Contributor

To make a GoToWebinar registration question required, the scheduling Organizer must check the 'Required' box for each question when editing the custom registration page online.