cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: How do I customize the registration form?

Is there a way to update the registration requirements for the recordings? I have the questions all set for the live session, but can't seem to update the information collected when someone wants to view the recording.
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Brianna, there are two options when sharing a recording, one links to the same registration page your live attendees filled out and the second only requires a name and email address: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar/help/manage-and-share-session-recordings-g2w040007

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Thanks! That does help for our most recent webinars. However, I don't seem to have this option for the older webinars (~May 2017 and earlier). All I have is this: 
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Brianna,

Sorry for the delay, the reason you do not have the option of the customer registration page is because you uploaded the recording from your computer, it was not made with the online recording feature. You need to open your Webinar History, locate the webinar in question and then associate the recording with it by clicking Edit in the Recording section.

Once you have done this you can go back to My Recordings and copy the link to the webinars registration page as shown in the support article I linked to earlier.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

customizing registration?

I want my participants to answer a question ahead of time. Can I update to this feature?

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: customizing registration?

@BridgetLFP  Registration comes standard with all GoToWebinar packages.  In order to require an answer to one of your Registration Questions, make sure you check the box for Required next to each one.

New Contributor

Is there a way to make the "organization" field in the registration required?

I would like to have organization as a required field in the registration process. When I called the support they provided a strange explanation that it was not legally possible.. Very strange. 

Has anyone found a solution for this?

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Is there a way to make the "organization" field in the registration required?

@Kyhl  I am sorry for any confusion with Support.

You can certainly make any of your registration questions required for attendees.  Simply check the 'Required' box across from any additional questions on the customization page for that webinar as referenced in this Community thread.

New Contributor

Re: Is there a way to make the "organization" field in the registration required?

Thank you for this support.