cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

How do I delete past webinars from the history?

Hi Team,

Can you help me to remove the test records entry into the GOTOWebinar. I want to delete them into the GTW but not found any correct method?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Manager

Re: How to delete webinar history?

Hi,

While organizers do not have the ability to delete webinars from their history, we can delete your entire webinar account and history as per GDPR compliance if you close it. Please contact Support and make that request.

(updated 9/27/18 for accuracy)

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
49 REPLIES 49
LogMeIn Manager

Re: How do I delete past webinars from the history?

Hi,

You cannot manually delete webinars from your GoToWebinar history. However as we keep a rolling history they will eventually be removed.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Deleting Old Webinars and their details.

How do I delete old webinars and their information? I don't want new 'Organisers' to have access to old webinar details, especially attendees.
New Contributor

As we find the 'Practice' feature doesn't work very well we run small but real 'practice' webinars and they do clog up our webinar history page.
New Contributor

Hi, we need help on this too. We are integrating GTW with other platform and really need to backup and then remove the history. Can you help us?
Thanks!
New Contributor

We need help on this also - why don't the past webinars drop off out of the history as they're completed or passed date?
Active Contributor

Would be a nice feature addition to be able to delete old/practice sessions--with a nice big warning msg. first: "Are you sure you want to delete this?". Better yet, prompt users to delete past sessions that have 0 attendees.

New Contributor

I have the same request. I would like to have the possibility to delete past webinars, as the all appear in the webinar analytics, even when it was a test session.
New Contributor

I have the same request. I would like to have the possibility to delete past webinars, as they all appear in the webinar analytics, even when it was a test session.
New Contributor

We run about 10 webinars every week. When we schedule a new one we do want to choose from a previous one that is set up the way we want it, but the selection list is so massively long (and grows at about 10 per week!). There are, in reality probably 20 that we reschedule and want to use the settings for, but we have to sift through mountains to get to the one we want. Isn't there an easier way - please!?