Delete past webinars from the history

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented.

Hi Team,

Can you help me to remove the test records entry into the GOTOWebinar. I want to delete them into the GTW but not found any correct method?

80 Comments
Sarah De Velder
I have the same request. I would like to have the possibility to delete past webinars, as the all appear in the webinar analytics, even when it was a test session.
Sarah De Velder
I have the same request. I would like to have the possibility to delete past webinars, as they all appear in the webinar analytics, even when it was a test session.
Anne2
We run about 10 webinars every week. When we schedule a new one we do want to choose from a previous one that is set up the way we want it, but the selection list is so massively long (and grows at about 10 per week!). There are, in reality probably 20 that we reschedule and want to use the settings for, but we have to sift through mountains to get to the one we want. Isn't there an easier way - please!?
longhorn.2005
I too would like to remove past webinars?  I have several old 'test' webinars that I would like to remove. 
Shmilly Tescher
I have the same question! Would love to be updated about this whenever there's an answer.
Keith Evans
Yes, it's very frustrating we can't delete our practice Webinars.
Please provide some information to help us understand if this idea is being considered.
Is there a technical reason why we can't.
I'd settle for an archive / hide function.
It's really difficult to find the real webinars in amongst the practice webinars.
Rick Baxter
I have the same issue. An April Webinar is showing on my list of upcoming webinars. It is done, but didn't get removed from the list. My LeadPages link can't point to the June Meeting with April blocking the list.
GlennD
GoTo Manager
Different issue from Topic posted in.

Please reference the new conversation here: webinar that has been held has not moved to past webinars
Liana ADMIN
Active Contributor
I too would welcome this feature being added. As others have mentioned, we do quite a few test webinars and it does clog up the history. I currently have 324 webinars in my history, dating back to 2013. 

Glenn mentioned that webinars eventually get deleted via a 'rolling history' but I'm drowning with 324 in mine.

I have an idea, which I will create a separate post for and that is ... if and when a 'delete' feature is added to the webinar history, it would be really useful to have links to pages in the history. ie. a click through like: <1 2 3 4 5 6 > so I can click on say page 5 instead of having to click the <  > arrows. See below:
Market Technolo
This would be a really nice feature! We have our G2W account integrated with our marketing automation platform and are constantly having to sort through hundreds of old webinars.