cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Deleting Past Webinars

As a feature it's already on the backlog, I know that much.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Hi all, any news on this feature and when it will be promoted from backlog to production?

We are having the same issue: many test webinars which I really would like to just throw away.

Hope to hear from you!

Reinout
New Contributor

Re: How do I delete past webinars from the history?

We would also like to have the ability to delete some past webinars which were actually just test sessions. Let me know whenever this is possible.
Active Contributor

Just to add my support for the (surely simple to implement?) requirement to delete past webinars.   I have run many "Webinar Now's"  - for testing purposes - they are cluttering up the list.    

It implementing this is problematic from an engineering point of view then - as a stop-gap solution - maybe a delete button would just hide unwanted webinars.
New Contributor

Come on guys! We are waiting for this feature
New Contributor

I agree! I realy don't understand why we have to discus this issue en that isn't possible yet to delete history if a user wants this! From my point of view it is a principle matter. An organiser is the only person that makes decisions about keeping or deleting historical content! No-one else.
Active Contributor

Please please bring this feature in. Surely this should be a standard feature. My past webinar listing is a mess.  

New Contributor

Any news? I really want to get rid of all my test webinars.
LogMeIn Contributor

Not yet, Charissa--- but I have changed this thread to an 'Idea' so it can be categorized appropriately.

New Contributor

Is there a target date for when this will be ready? Is it possible to send a list of webinars to delete from our history by the support staff?

Thanks