cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How to have a custom question require a response when viewing a recorded webinar?

@Ed Broadhurst1  Your registration should definitely show up in the Attendee Report, but not in the Recording Report.  

Ed Broadhurst1
Active Contributor

Re: How to have a custom question require a response when viewing a recorded webinar?

I have been experimenting and am not having positive results.  The issue here is that I am dealing with new customers who had nothing to do with the  original session, were not registered nor attending.  and my sources to find these potential clients are broad enough to make simple searches very time consuming

When I send a link of the recording to such a new customer, they are only required to provide name and email address.  when i look at any of the three reports, Registration, Attendee and Recording, they do not show up.

I have tried putting the video in the two followup emails to attendee and non attendee and the the link in the after session area under registration, all with no success.

When I talk to the support area people, I have no success in explaining what I am trying to do and none of them have ever mentioned these areas on their own.

I have exhausted what I believe to be all my options with no luck.  where can I go from here?  I am open to suggestion

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Don't send people a link to the recording, send them a link to the registration page for the past webinar.  That way they have the same registration page that folks did for the original webinar.

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

I just went in and registered for a webinar that was in January.  It took me to the webinar registration page where I filled in all the details.  It then let me watch the recording of the webinar.  All good so far.

I downloaded a Registration report for that webinar and found my test registration.

I downloaded the Recording report and found my test registration

I downloaded the Attendee report (several times over the course of 20 minutes) and did NOT find my test registration.

If someone is registering for the webinar after the end of the webinar, they should show up in the Attendee report, but they do not.  Can this be fixed?

Ed Broadhurst1
Active Contributor

I did that and it did not work. Support apparently does not have or offer linking to my system for assistance
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@Ed Broadhurst1  If you share just a recording link then you will find these registrants registered with simple info including their name + email address. 

When you use cloud recording AND have that recording automatically linked to the webinar itself, you can share the original registration link to any new prospects, which brings them to the original registration page.  These 'attendees' of the pose-broadcast recording will show in the Attendee report from that webinar. 

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

As I just stated a few hours ago, I ran a test this morning and found that people who go to the registration page for a past webinar, sign in, and watch the recording, their name does NOT show up in the Attendee report.  If it is supposed to happen, then that feature is NOT working.