cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Re: I need attendees to be able to chat with each other, but I don't see how.

We use this for training large groups and find having someone in the background engaging the users through the chat board helps keep users engaged in the content and share ideas and comments or just affirm what's being said.  This works best when everyone can see the comments

Active Contributor

what could be the/a reason this Send Privately or Send to All button is inactive (greyed out) ?
We were facing that few weeks ago at some Organisers events ...

Active Contributor

I don't believe there is an option for attendees to chat with each other. Now the panelist can chat with the attendees, individually or to all. I haven't run into the chat buttons not working correctly.

We have a webinar taking place today at 3 so we'll see if the issue is cleared up. My issues could have been with a new software trying to install or something in the background on our side. We'll see. A GTW tech will be on our webinar today at the beginning.

LogMeIn Contributor

@Tho-Mas  The 'Send to All' function should be available to all Co-Organizers in your webinar, as long as you are in session with other participants.  If this is failing, please let us know where and when the issue crops up again.

New Contributor

While some might not want this feature, we would. I'm not talking about private person-to-person chat, but open chat is a great way for folks to participate in a webinar. It seems like it should be a relatively easy thing to enable.
Active Contributor

Yes, a public chat option would be crucial for my needs.

Active Contributor

Agreed. Everyone should be able to publicly chat with each other. And, it would be nice if I can ask an open question and everyone answers in the chat. Like "can everyone hear me?"
Active Contributor

Public chat is pretty crucial for my needs. I wish they would add it.
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Inactivate Questions Functionality, Use Chat Instead

Hi @itomlinson ,

We do have an existing thread on this topic, which I have merged now.  Regarding the timeline for development, we don't have any updates yet and will certainly let everyone know as soon as information becomes available.