cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

I would like to be able to exclude our own employees (by email domain) from a webinar stats

Many of our employees attend our customers' webinars to ensure they know what their customers see. However having them there skew our stats. Having the option to exclude them from the stats, reports and insight can be very helpful
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: I would like to be able to exclude our own employees (by email domain) from a webinar stats

Hi Irit,
I understand your concerns here.  Unfortunately those not on your Staff list (Panelists + Organizers) are grouped into the lower part of this hierarchy and cannot be separated automatically within reports.  If you have just a few employees in attendance, you might consider adding them as Panelists for the next session to treat them differently than the remaining audience members.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: I would like to be able to exclude our own employees (by email domain) from a webinar stats

What a good  idea (having a method to exclude) - I just do it manually - but it is something I would use as well.