cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

If I upgrade my account will it apply to my already scheduled webinar?

Hi experts I am trying to up my numbers to allow more people in to my webinar that starts in half an hour., I have gone to upgrade but it is asking me to pay $200, I remember speaking to a consultant and they said something about pro rating the money. By upgrading now would it apply to my webinar that is already scheduled or would only be for future webinars?
13 REPLIES
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: If I upgrade my account will it apply to my already scheduled webinar?

Hi Francesca,
There is a cost related to the increase, but you also are prorated when you downgrade.  As lost as you're not in session, you may increase the size of you upcoming events.

One other thing I'll mention, is that you can manually set the registration limits per event, so I would double check those through your My Webinars section online.

Active Contributor

Will an upgrade be available for schduled webinars

If I upgrade our account - will the new, higher limit be available for the already scheduled webinars? Or only when scheduling new webinars after upgrading?
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Will an upgrade be available for schduled webinars

Hi,
Yes, as long as you successfully upgrade your account before you start your webinar, the new attendee limit will be applied. The new limit will also be applied to all of your future scheduled webinars.

The only thing you cannot do is upgrade your attendee limit during a webinar.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Active Contributor

Thank you Glenn, and when you say "during a webinar" you mean when I am sending a live webinar? If I have one scheduled already (let's say to be aired in two weeks) - and upgrade - the limit for that published but not aired webinar will be higher?

Just making sure since we will wait until we have a scheduled webinar with registrations over our current limit before upgrading.

Thank you!
LogMeIn Manager

As long as you have not already started the webinar itself, the new attendee limit will take affect. In other words you could have a webinar scheduled to start in 30 minutes time and if you upgraded your plan now, when you started that webinar in 30 minutes it would have the new attendee limit in effect.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Active Contributor

Great - THANK you!
Active Contributor

Can I upgrade my existing plan from without loosing scheduled webinars?

Hi I have at the moment a starter plan and I would like to know if i can upgrade it to pro due to the high volume of registration i'm receiving for an upcoming webinar without loosing the webinars I have already designed or money I have paid for starter plan
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can I upgrade my existing plan from without loosing scheduled webinars?

Hi Marianna,
Any plan changes to an active subscription -- like upgrading or downgrading mid-subscription period -- take effect immediately, while prorating any remaining balance forward to the next plan.  All schedules, users and reports remain in place, while some features and attendee allowances are shifted on any remaining meetings.

Active Contributor

Re: Can I upgrade my existing plan from without loosing scheduled webinars?

So is there a possibility that i might loose some data or registration during the upgrade?