cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can I upgrade my existing plan from without loosing scheduled webinars?

There is no possibility of data loss during a subscription change.

Active Contributor

Re: Can I upgrade my existing plan from without loosing scheduled webinars?

perfect! Thank you very much 
New Contributor

Webinar Scheduled. Able to increase number of participants?

I have a plan that allows up to 100 participants for a webinar and see that I have 91 participants signed up for a webinar scheduled in 4 days.  Can I upgrade my subscription to the one that allows for 250 participants  without causing any disruption in the scheduled webinars/registrations? Thank you. 

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Webinar Scheduled. Able to increase number of participants?

@Don9  No worries there. 

The only thing to concern yourself with is this:  If you had previously set a specific cap on one of your scheduled webinar's Registration Limit.  In this case, you would just double check those webinars where you specified a custom registration max other than the standard / automatic maximum pertaining to your subscription allowance.  Otherwise, everything scheduled normally will automatically increase capacity and registration limits once the new plan takes effect.

New Contributor

Upgrading Plan, Auto Participant Limit for existing Webinars?

Hi there,

If I upgrade to a monthly plan, will the participant limit automatically increase for Webinar's already scheduled?

Thank you,

Mark

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Upgrading Plan, Auto Participant Limit for existing Webinars?

Hi Mark,

You don't have to change any webinars scheduled when you update a GoTo subscription, as they will automatically reflect the new maximum capacity and registration limits.  This is true unless you had previously set a specific registration limit for individual events in your schedule.

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Upgrading plan and already created event

Hi @Webinaire_6TM

Upgrading your plan will automatically increase the attendee limit on all your scheduled events ----- Unless you had previously set a registration cap on a webinar that was lower than the 10x default maximum.