cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoeyDuong
New Contributor

Increase Registration limit

I  tried to reach out support team via phone today but no luck due to the increasing demands during this challenging time, no answer. 

I subscribed to GotoWebinar today and tried to schedule a webinar next week. Unfortunately, the registration limit is 1250 now, and it is a big concern for us. We moved from Zoom webinar to your solution because of your stable & high-quality services but it seems like an obstacle when limiting the number of registration quite low. We normally got more than 2k registrations for the webinar even though the concurrent attendees were around 400, we encouraged people to register the webinar to get the recordings and all of them are our users already. 

The limitation of 1250 registrations will definitely make our users frustrated when they cannot finish submitting the form. Can you help me increase it to 2500 or 5000? I know your term of use is to limit the registration for accounts that subscribed less than 30 days but can you see this an exceptional case, our users are thirsty for getting news from us during this situation.

Please let me know your opinion then I will send you the account associated with the subscription and the proofs from our historical data. Thank you.

14 REPLIES 14
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Increase Registration limit

Hi @JoeyDuong ,

Sorry about the support delays lately, we're working as fast as possible.  

The maximum registration limit for all plan types is 10 times the attendee allowance.

If you're still looking to upgrade your plan, please click my Community name to confirm the GoToWebinar admin email spelling for the account, with the specific level of webinar desired. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
JoeyDuong
New Contributor

Hi @AshC 

I couldn't send you the private message as the system told me that I've reached the number of private messages without sending anything before.

Please increase the registration limit for all scheduled webinars in this account to 5,000. We acknowledge that the maximum number of concurrent attendees is 500. Thank you.

Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Curiosity, Our registrations max is high, we always set ours to 10,000 but we max out attendance often. Our max allowed attendance is 1,000 . So, what I'm wondering is are you asking to increase your allowed registration or increase your allowed attendance. 

There is another goto tool that can exceed the 1,000 (I believe it was GoToWebcast) but for us it won't work because we need phone option as well and this only has computer access.

So, is GoToWebinar now expanded to 1,250 attendees? that would be music to my ears if so but I don't think so since I maxed out a webinar last week at 1,000

Thanks

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

The maximum registration limit is limited during the first 30 days of a new account. After the thirty days, an account set for 100 Participants can allow up to 1,000 registrations.

Ken4
Frequent Contributor

brings me to my next question, does LogMeIn have something that we can pay a fee for those above 1,000 webinars? case by case. Only approx 50% of ours exceed the 1,000
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Ken4

The official policy is to change your subscription to the next higher level for your large webinar, then lower it back down after it is over.  The trick here is getting through to the sales department to make these changes.

Ken4
Frequent Contributor

When the smoke clears maybe we can touch base. One question is, does this larger level allow for phone audio as well? when I looked into this before it was only computer audio and we like attendees to have the option for the handful that call in

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Sorry, Ken4, I am not sure where you are taking this conversation.  We've been discussing the difference between maximum Participants vs maximum Registrants.

Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Didn't think my question was too difficult. Ok, I'll start another topic and ask the question. Maybe I'm not clear