cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Is there a way to allow all participants to see questions that are being asked?

When we run a webinar in Go to Webinar, we get a lot of the same questions asked by participants. It can takes us time to go through these and find new questions. Is there a way to have the participants view the questions so they won't ask the same ones?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Respected Contributor

Re: Is there a way to allow all participants to see questions that are being asked?

6 REPLIES 6
Respected Contributor

Re: Is there a way to allow all participants to see questions that are being asked?

LogMeIn Manager

Hi @David Elstein,

@Chris Droessler is correct, attendees cannot see the questions being posted by other attendees. You may find this short video helpful.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Regular Contributor

Officially, you can't, but you can work around the problem. First of all, when you answer a question, you have the option to reply privately, or reply to the audience. If you want people to see the questions, type a blank space in the response and click reply to audience, and voila, everyone will see the question.

Fran Simon
Engagement Strategies
http://EngageStrat.com
LogMeIn Manager

I did not know that, thanks Fran!
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Respected Contributor

Fran

I used to be able to type a blank space to forward a question, but that stopped working for me.  I now type a "z" as my response.  I should try the space again.

Most times I use this is when folks send a question that does not need a reply, or we give a spoken reply. Then to get the qestion out of the list of current questions, I enter a reply of "z" and then reply to that person.  That way the question is not on my list of current questions, but is is still there after the webinar when I download the questions/comments.

Active Contributor

This is not an ideal workaround. Is there a way to disable the Questions panel so that only the Chat can be used? I often have attendees that can answer questions from other attendees, which saves me time.