cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris Bloom
New Contributor

Is there a way to view names of people who registered but then cancelled?

I'd like to see names of people who registered for a webinar, but then cancelled. Is there a way to do this? 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cancelled Attendees still appear on report

Sorry for the confusion there.  'Unsubscribed' indicates a registrant does not wish to receive any emails.   These people are still registered for the webinar, but opted out of future communications.

@mtretina  You can sort the 'Registrant's Status' column to filter by who is still Registered versus who Cancelled their registration, best done through the Data section of Excel. 

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
Arthur W
New Contributor

Cancelled Registration Report

In a registration report also include registrants that cancel their registration
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cancelled Registration Report

Hi Arthur,
When a GoToWebinar Registrant cancels their registration, their information is removed from the registration report.

Shadi McMillan
New Contributor

Re: Cancelled Registration Report

Not good! Please add some method to track cancellation by registrants.
Michael16
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Is there a way to view names of people who registered but then cancelled?

Hi Chris, you can make a request with our support team for a report that includes registrants who cancelled.

Chris Bloom
New Contributor

Okay, thanks!
marketing8
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Some people cancelled their registration to GoToWebinar. Where can I find their e....

For example: one person registered to participate to my webinar, but a few days later, he cancelled his registration. His email doesnt appear anywhere for me to contact him again. Is there a way to find the email of a person who registered but then cancelled its registration?
Vicki Auditore
Active Contributor

That's good to know! Thanks.
marketing8
New Contributor

Just had the french support on the phone. They said it isnt possible to have access to registrants who cancelled because of the law. When they register, they accept to give access to their information (name, address, company...), but if they cancel, it is as if they never gave access to their information. Hope this helped 🙂 
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cancellation Notification or Reporting

Hi Jessica,
I'm afraid we don't currently retain cancelled registrant data.