cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlisonGroupBC
Active Contributor

Cancellation report

Hi

If someone cancels before the webinar takes place -- is there a report that can be run to show this.

Also, is there someone in the system that I can set-up an alert to receive cancellations?

Thanks

Alison

Belle1
New Contributor

Re: Cancellation report

To my knowledge, there is no such thing as a cancellation report. Worse even: we are not even notified of cancellations.

Suggestion for the development team? I NEED THIS TOO!

AlisonGroupBC
Active Contributor

Re: Cancellation report

Thanks for your reply -- I agree it's a report we need because a cancelled registration is as important to me as a "did not attend" -- there was an inkling of interest so I'd like to be able to follow-up on that.

Regards

Alison

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cancelled Attendees still appear on report

Sorry for the confusion there.  'Unsubscribed' indicates a registrant does not wish to receive any emails.   These people are still registered for the webinar, but opted out of future communications.

@mtretina  You can sort the 'Registrant's Status' column to filter by who is still Registered versus who Cancelled their registration, best done through the Data section of Excel. 

View solution in original post

mtretina
Contributor

Thank you! I apologize for not seeing that for myself!

Anon8
New Contributor

@AshC  I am looking in the "Attendee Report" for the cancellation information referenced and I cannot find any sort of a  "Status" column. I have "Attended", "Registration Date/Time", and "Join Time". Is there something that I am missing? 

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@Anon8  Sorry if there's any confusion.  Cancelled Registrants are no longer listed once a participant removes their info per request.  This is required to respect international privacy laws, last I checked.