cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Innovation1
New Contributor

Live webinar tracking not working

Our website uses the GTW tracking data to provide CPD certificates for delegates, I have had a quite a few people who have said they have watched the full 2hr webinar and yet the data from  GTW  says they only watched half of the webinar, a lot of people have reported that they had a warning banner saying slow internet speed, the webinar carries on without any delays, would this stop any live tracking, can you pls help as CPD tracking is an integral part of our webinars and a requirement for accountancy professional bodies.

5 REPLIES 5
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Live webinar tracking not working

Hi @Innovation1 nice to see you again. 

The slow internet speed warning is a standard message meant to alert customers if they are experiencing issues with audio or video, and wouldn't affect your duration reports. 

For instances with discrepancies in duration reporting, you should reach out to customer support with the Web ID and the attendee's information and they can take a look into what happened during the webinar.

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
Innovation1
New Contributor

Ok, thank you.  Can you help me with why the tracking is incorrect then pls.

Also, what is the ideal internet speed that delegates should have to watch a webinar?

Thanks

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @Innovation1

There are no known issues around duration reporting. When you contact Customer Support about specific instances they may be able to provide insight into what happened. 

For information about internet speed and tips on how to speed it up, check out this article

Innovation1
New Contributor

Can you please provide a  contact email address so I  can escalate a complaint, I am getting no support or help from go to webinar

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @Innovation1 I'm sorry to hear this hasn't been resolved. I do see that our team reached out via phone and email on 10/18/23. Please check your spam inbox if you haven't received the email.

I went ahead and added your comments here and requested that someone from support reach out to you, you should hear from them soon.