cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Polling issues - people can't see the question or can't click submit

I have version 10.9.1.17359

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Polling issues - people can't see the question or can't click submit


@jewelie363 wrote:

I have version 10.9.1.17359


That's the version I have installed. v10.10 is the one they (GTM) is saying should resolve the issues we've been experiencing, which hasn't been released yet. Earlier posts say that it's coming soon.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Polling issues - people can't see the question or can't click submit

Can you please do it for our account.

We are use using GoTWebinar & the version is 10.9.1. Please find attached the screenshot for your perusal.

 

Let me know your requirements to do the same.logMein.JPG

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Polling issues - people can't see the question or can't click submit

I'm sorry the 10.10 version isn't fully tested yet, and we'll let you know as soon as it drops. 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Polling issues - people can't see the question or can't click submit

Ok.
But you need to give us a solution till the update rolls out. We have been facing this issue for the last 2 months now.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Polls - attendees unable to vote

Hi,

I saw several threads about polling issues and wanted to know if this issue had been addressed already. We have an important meeting coming up on GTW (Pro version) and the Polling tool is THE reason we choose GTW. The test we ran with only 4 participants showed already 1 attendee not being able to enter their vote on the screen. What with 100 attendees.... This is our GA, voting is crucial...

Thanks!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Polling issues - people can't see the question or can't click submit

You could try using this tool as a work around - https://www.mentimeter.com. We are using it as a substitute. . Very affordable and nice looking polls - You can line things up in the backend of Menti and have DIRECT LINKS ready to go and then push those link to everyone via the GoToWebinar chat window. The link will pop up a new browser tab with your poll question.  You can then embed the MENTI Poll (calls back to Menti website) to display the results in real time to your audience if you like. 

NOTE: You might want to let people know to get back to the Webinar look for the Gotowebinar (Blue flower) link in their taskbar at the bottom of their computer screen. 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Poll not working for 50% of the attendees

Am currently in a live session where only 50% of the attendees could vote in a poll I deployed in the room.

 

Most of our attendees are on PCs, Windows 8 and up. 

 

What causes this? Any known issues? 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Poll not working for 50% of the attendees

This is happening to us as well. Attendees are on Windows 10 PCs and up. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Poll not working for 50% of the attendees

We had the same problem on Monday. 64% of the attendees could see the poll, the other 36% could not...

Is there any solution?