cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
effcee

Re: Participants completing polls

Hi, just wondering how we can check if we have been upgraded to version 10.10 on our account? (I've subscribed to the release notes).

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi @effcee The roll out of this version has begun, and you should be upgraded in the next 10 days. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
HowardPage

Re: Polls doesn't work properly

Hi, I signed up to gotowebinar this week and ran my first webinar yesterday - I have another today. Some of my delegates couldnt vote in the polls.

Is this being worked on?  Do you have any idea of when it will be fixed?  Our webinars are about how to enable home working so it looks quite bad when the tool we are recommending doesn't work properly.

Many thanks,

howard.page@springboardux.com 

Adele1
New Contributor

We had this issue yesterday and eventually realised we had to change presenter.   Unfortunately although this cleared the poll from our screen as organisers and presenters all delegates still had the poll stuck on their screen through the whole of the rest of the presentations which wasn't great.     I then had people contacting me who logged in after the session when the poll froze to say that they only had the poll appear and then couldn't see the other sessions at all.   I couldn't see any way of resolving this.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@HowardPage  The issue can be worked around by attendees exiting full screen mode.  The resolution is actually in the 10.10.1 version which is currently being rolled out to all users over the next week. 

@Adele1  Polls should not freeze like that for attendees, though switching to screen sharing usually kills the poll results view automatically.  If this should continue being a problem while you host webinars, please call Customer Support to create a case for Engineering to review in full. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Adele1
New Contributor

@AshC  thank you for responding.   I know it shouldn't happen but it did even after we closed our own poll down by switching the presenter screens although this wasn't ideal while hosting to hundreds of people.    I was on the phone to your customer support for over an hour yesterday and gave up in the end as I just couldn't get through to discuss the issue with them and it wasn't in the FAQ's or anywhere.   Hopefully the but fix for polls may fix this too as we have another  large Conference in 2 weeks and I'm concerned about using the poll function now.

CA_Digital
New Contributor

I hear your pain. It has to work you can't cross your fingers and hope it works on that particular day. We used Menti since we knew it was stable. It has a great price point and my dynamic polls so you might want to play around with it - https://www.mentimeter.com/.

You can push people a direct link to the poll in the chat (they won't require a code). Assuming you are using PPT you can embed it in your presentation - https://www.mentimeter.com/powerpoint - And show it back to your audience if you wish.

I suggest playing around with it. It might save your bacon as they say 🙂