cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Registration Countries

Knowing which country our webianr registants come from is key inforamtion for us, but many countires are missing from the Registration Page "Country" drop down list.     This is a major issue for us as our webinars are linked to InterGovernmental systems and it is offensive to have to ask a participant to choose a country other than where they live.   

If this is linked to dial-in numbers then perhaps two questions can be asked "dial-in country"   and "geographic location country"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Registration Countries

Hi,

Our lists are designed to align with applicable laws that LogMeIn is subject to, including export law. For that reason, some countries that are not currently included will not be added. Others that are not subject to export law may be added in the future.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

51 REPLIES 51
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Customize drop-down list of countries on registration page

I work for an international company and we always include the country drop-down list on our GoToWebinar registration pages. However, every two months or so I get an email from someone complaining that their country is not on the list. I've emailed with customer support each time, but they haven't been able to help. Could Citrix make it possible for administrators to change the list of countries that appears in the drop-down list for webinar registration? Or could you allow admins to create a custom list?

So far the countries from which our users have complained are the British Virgin Islands, the Channel Islands, and Kosovo. I think it would reflect well on Citrix as a global company for users to be able to select their country when they're registering. And it would make administrators' lives easier so they have complete details on where registrants come from.

(Please note that I'm not referring to the list of countries for phone access here--I'm talking about the country field that appears on the webinar registration page.) Thanks!
Highlighted
Not applicable

Iran and Iraq are missing from country list

For some reason Iran and Iraq are both missing from the country list on our webinar registration pages. Looking back at our historical registration reports they seem to have been missing for at least a couple of years. I'm sure this is just a mistake but how can no one else have noticed it until now! Please can they be added in?
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Iran and Iraq are missing from country list

Hi Alison,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We are looking to make a fix and ship it in the next release.
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Hi, we got a remark related to this from a participant in our latest webinar. When will these countries be available in the list?
Highlighted
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is Jordan supported for conference calls?.

Hi, I would like to try the service via the Free Trial. I want to set up conference calls between participants in Jordan and Greece, but I don't know if Jordan is supported by the service.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

I apologize these countries are not yet on the horizon for GoToMeeting or OpenVoice dial in options.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks for letting me know Ash!
Highlighted
Not applicable

I would like to highlight that Iran and Iraq are still missing from the country list.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Customize drop-down list of countries on registration page

Dear Adam,

Glad to read this question. We have the same problem, so far only with Montenegro.
It's a pity Citrix never reacted on your comment....

So i'm also wondering:
Could Citrix make it possible for administrators to change the list of countries that appears in the drop-down list for webinar registration? Or could you allow admins to create a custom list?

thanks for letting us know.
Els