cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hrcomms

Reports for on-demand webinar missing data

We are pulling periodic attendee reports for an on-demand webinar (training) for reporting purposes. Some of the lines for individuals are missing data. The attendee report includes their name, email, and registration date/time, but no data for our custom questions or the total time in session. I am able to pull certain data (for our custom questions) from the registrant report, but this does not include their total time in session or time entered/leaving.

Am I able to recover their total time in session in another way? Out of a list of approximately 2,200 "attendees," about 130 individuals do not have this data.

10 REPLIES 10
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Reports for on-demand webinar missing data

Hi @hrcomms 

Answers to your custom registration questions will be included in the Registration report, unless they are not required questions and the registrant chooses not to answer them.  The Attendee repost should include the Joinand Leave times along with the Time in session. If you have attendees in your report but their time in session is missing please contact support and open a ticket.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
HoE-SR
Active Contributor

I have exactly the same problem which is a serious issue for our client as they are unable to prove an individual has viewed the webinar. Was there a solution found to this issue?

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @HoE-SR 

Your clients can see who viewed the on-demand webinar by running the Attendee report.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
HoE-SR
Active Contributor

Unfortunately they can't.

As you can see from this redacted screenshot, although the registrants have been able to successfully register an email address and registration time, some of them have both join/leave time and time in session missing. I guess it's possible if they didn't actually watch the video but there are too many saying they did watch it for this to be true. But in any case, despite their email addresses registering, the compulsory and optional registration answers are not recorded. This is the case for all my on-demand webinars.

Picture1.png

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@HoE-SR  We are tracking an issue that sounds a lot like the one you're seeing, as long as those registrants with missing data did not use a regular cloud recording link to view the content.  Hopefully we will have updates on the resolution soon.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
HoE-SR
Active Contributor

Thanks for the info. Can you explain what you mean by 'regular cloud recording link'? We record our videos independently from GoToWebinar, upload them to the Video Library, and then add the video to the On-Demand Webinar from there. 

I only ever share the direct Video Library link with internal colleagues who I specifically don't want to appear in any webinar Attendee Report (i.e. they don't attend the webinar itself, but simply watch the video which is also part of the webinar).

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@HoE-SR  Your understanding is accurate.  When you schedule a recorded / on-demand event with any recording the registration questions are customized and should have accurate attendee info.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
HoE-SR
Active Contributor

Thanks for the clarification.

In which case, I do believe there is a bug with reporting and am very happy to be contacted to help in finding a resolution to the mysterious missing registration info!

HoE-SR
Active Contributor

Hi @AshC, is there any update on this bug?