cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vaso
New Contributor

Re: Iran and Iraq are missing from country list

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is Jordan supported for conference calls?.

Hi, I would like to try the service via the Free Trial. I want to set up conference calls between participants in Jordan and Greece, but I don't know if Jordan is supported by the service.
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

I apologize these countries are not yet on the horizon for GoToMeeting or OpenVoice dial in options.

Vaso
New Contributor

Thanks for letting me know Ash!
Not applicable

I would like to highlight that Iran and Iraq are still missing from the country list.
somers_els
New Contributor

Re: Customize drop-down list of countries on registration page

Dear Adam,

Glad to read this question. We have the same problem, so far only with Montenegro.
It's a pity Citrix never reacted on your comment....

So i'm also wondering:
Could Citrix make it possible for administrators to change the list of countries that appears in the drop-down list for webinar registration? Or could you allow admins to create a custom list?

thanks for letting us know.
Els
David Homola
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Are there any plans to revise the current country list and add countries from whi....

Iran is currently not listed on the GoToWebinar country list. Can I ask when will this be reconsidered? Are there any plans to revise the current country list and add countries from which the US sanctions have been lifted?
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

I'm sorry, we have no updates regarding commerce with restricted countries at this time.

Not applicable

Frankly this is totally ridiculous. These are countries that actually exist, they are real countries in the real world. Citrix is serving global customers in this real world, who in turn have global customers of their own. It's mind-boggling why you can't add a couple of simple names of not insignificant countries into a drop down list, when you seem able to include a whole bunch of tiny islands and countries that many people have never heard of.
Serge Konter
New Contributor

The same for me: I give world wide webinars and customers from Iraq need now to choose 'Other' ???
#fail
Marianna Koutra
Active Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Why isn't Iran as an option in the registration drop down menu?.

I am conducting a webinar in the middle east and I have been receiving non stop complaints since this morning that Iran is not in the registration drop down menu! Can somebody please help?