cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robin Riley1
New Contributor

Re: Iran and Iraq are missing from country list

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Hi! Regarding the countries a registrant can select from when he/she signs up for....

Can you add "Iran" as one of the countries an attendee can select when he/she signs up for a webinar? We had this request today from - you guessed it - someone from Iran who was registering for a webinar. We get attendees from all over the world for our webinars. Thank you, Robin Riley, Photonics Media
M Sb
New Contributor

Can you please explain us why big countries like Iran are not even in the list for GoToMeeting ?
saeed torabi
New Contributor

Re: Why Iran is not supported during registratio?

It was for a long time ago and the current negotiation removed any barriers for Iranian people; however, your website is interested in continuing this limitation. It was a kind of educational violation.
Jodi Lee1
Active Contributor

The country Tanzania is also missing and I have a prospect who would like to register for our upcoming webinar. Can that country also be added?
Chris22
New Contributor

Re: Why Iran is not supported during registratio?

Is there a way that GoToWebinar can add an "Other" option for our attendees to choose if their country is not listed? We have several registrants from unlisted countries that are having trouble registering. Thank you!
colleen1
New Contributor

Add Tanzania as a Country option during registration

I am hosting a webinar and attendees are required to tell us their Country in order to register. Tanzania is not listed as a country in the pull down menu. Can Tanzania be added?
Jami Ochoa
Active Contributor

Re: Add Tanzania as a Country option during registration

Hello Colleen,

We can add a feature request to have this country added to this portion of the registration. In the meantime, you could use the Custom Questions options as an alternative.

Unified Patient
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Add Iran to the country list in the registration form!.

We, as part of one of the biggest medical universites in Europe, are using GoToWebinar for international post-graduate medical education. Since we also have colleagues from Iran who are eager to educate and make science with us, we would like them to be able to register with the correct country.

We also reported this to the support of GoToWebinar but the colleague there could only point us to this forum, where several others already mentioned this problem. Also I have to say, that being able to include everyone in education is certainly not a fact worth of sanctions. I hope that you will finally be able to provide a solution!
Sarah6
New Contributor

Afghanistan does not appear in the drop down for the country registration field, can this be changed?

In the webinars I have scheduled I have entered 'Country' as a required registration field. However Afghanistan is not listed in the drop down which is an issue as many of our registrants are from Afghanistan, can the drop down list be updated?
Unified Patient
New Contributor

Still no further suggestion from LogMein. Can you at least ad a field called "Other"?