cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Simulated Live Webinars

Hi. I have just started doing simulated live webinars and have a couple of questions:

1. Is it possible to use a recurring schedule on simulated live webinars?
  2. Is there a way to change/update the recording after the simulated live webinar has been set up? We schedule our webinars two months in advance and I'm conscious that something I'm showing might need to be changed before the air-date. I have been looking into this and it seems it's not possible, but could it be coming down the line?
  3. Is there a way to view the attendees that are logged onto the webinar as it's happening? Sometimes when we are doing demos, we call those who have not yet logged on to remind them. 

Thanks in advance!

Rachel

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Active Contributor

Re: Simulated Live Webinars

Hi @Commswater - I've since found if you switch to the 'new look' website the option is there to select a different video and it's quite easy to do.

Personally I prefer the older version of go to webinar though so I'm going to switch between the two versions whenever I need to replace a video. 

I've tested it out - replaced the video, switched back to the old view and it worked perfectly, delighted! 

13 REPLIES 13
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @rach-hynes ,

These are great points, and we plan to incorporate them into future updates to the Simulated Live functionality.  We'll do our best to update the Community threads as each feature becomes available.

Active Contributor

Great, thanks Ash

LogMeIn Contributor

@rach-hynes  You may now replace a recording after originally creating a Simulated-Live GoToWebinar session.

Active Contributor

That's brilliant news! Thanks for letting me know Ash. 

Active Contributor

Hi Ash

How do I change the recording on the simulated webinars? When I click into the simulated webinar, there is no edit button to the right of the recording which is where I thought it would be? Does this changes still need to be made live or is the option to do this somewhere else? 

Thanks

Rachel

New Contributor

Hi,

Yes I too would like to know how to do that! There is no edit button and I'm going round in circles trying to schedule webinars!

Thanks!

Active Contributor

Hi @Commswater - I've since found if you switch to the 'new look' website the option is there to select a different video and it's quite easy to do.

Personally I prefer the older version of go to webinar though so I'm going to switch between the two versions whenever I need to replace a video. 

I've tested it out - replaced the video, switched back to the old view and it worked perfectly, delighted! 

Active Contributor

Hello,

I have also had to switch between views, I still like the older view better but some things are only available in the new one.

Two things I am struggling with are:

* While setting up one of the Simulated Live webinars, it won't allow me to add Reminder emails, the save button is not enable, which is weird because the other day I just set up a different one and I was able to add a reminder email without any problem.

* The language in the Reminder email that comes from GTW has the email address associated with the account, and we have a specific email address that we use for webinar purposes. I haven't noticed this before when using the old view, if I remember correctly the email that was used is the one that we set up on 'REPLY-TO' under the 'EMAILS' tab.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks!

Tags (1)
LogMeIn Contributor

@TheManuGarcia  I can see that reminder emails is definitely an issue with Recorded events on the new interface, and we'll file a ticket to have that fixed ASAP.

Your question about the reply to email may be related to this, if you're referencing a scheduled Recorded webinar.  Normally you can edit the Reply-To email address if the webinar is still upcoming.