cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Want to upload prerecorded webinar video. Can we "go live" just when asking polls in between presentations and during the Q&A session?

Hi Sarah, unfortunately no, Polls cannot be launched during a video. You would need to edit the video into separate pieces so that the Polls could be shared when the video ended.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Sarah Dugan
New Contributor

Re: Want to upload prerecorded webinar video. Can we "go live" just when asking polls in between presentations and during the Q&A session?

Thank you very much, Glenn! You've been very helpful.
Ross Novotny
New Contributor

Is it possible to play a simulated live (beta) webinar (pre-recorded), then jump in live (classic) at the end of the session?

Is it possible to play a simulated live (beta) webinar (pre-recorded), then jump in live at the end to take questions, wrap up the session, etc?
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Is it possible to play a simulated live (beta) webinar (pre-recorded), then jump in live (classic) at the end of the session?

Hi Ross,
At this time, there is nothing 'live' about Simulive, as the entire events are recorded / played back through the GoToWebinar system.  This behavior is subject to change however, and I would not be surprised if the ability to answer live Q&A becomes available in the future.

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Is it possible to play a simulated live (beta) webinar (pre-recorded), then jump in live (classic) at the end of the session?

In a regular webinar, you could just play a video for all to see, then at the end of the video you can be ready to answer questions.
Elizabeth12
New Contributor

Re: How to answer questions live after playing a recording

To clarify - this is no longer possible with the Simulated Live product, correct?
Simon Butterwor
New Contributor

Simulated live webinar - Live Q and A at the end of meeting?

I have a simulated live webinar scheduled in, I am just wondering if it is possible to manage this in the same way as a live webinar? Allowing me to take polls and also run a live Q and A session at the end?
Michael16
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Simulated live webinar - Live Q and A at the end of meeting?

Hi Simon, Simulated Live sessions will include any polls and surveys launched during the recorded webinar being used.

Anthony Millet
New Contributor

Pre-recorded Webinar for Live Playback & Live Q&A at the end

Hi there. I do the same webinar every week to c. 30-40 users and would like to find a solution where I can play a pre-recorded webinar but host a live Q&A at the end. I have noticed a few threads on here about this, but most of them seem to be quite old >2 yrs - I wondered if the product has evolved to find a neat solutions for this?

Anthony
Brian H2
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Pre-recorded Webinar for Live Playback & Live Q&A at the end

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for posting in the community!

The GoToWebinar Share a Video Beta feature could be utilized to play a pre-recorded Webinar in a live session. As this is still considered a live session, you would be able to conduct Q&A as normal at the end.

Alternatively, you might consider doing a Simulated Live Webinar. Simulated Live sessions run automatically at a pre-determined time. The attendees can still submit questions, however, the questions would be emailed to the Organizer once the session is over and would not be real time. For this reason the Share a Video Beta feature might be better for you.