cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Pre-recorded Webinar for Live Playback & Live Q&A at the end

You could just play back the pre-recorded video during your live webinar time. Capturing the audio from the video and sending that to the attendees is the trick, which has been discussed on these discussion boards several times.

GoTo would prefer that you use their Share a Video feature.  Here are two links that should help you playback a video on your computer and share the audio with the attendees.

http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Meeting/help_files/G2M050028?title=Can+I+broadcast+my+computer...

https://community.gotomeeting.com/gotomeeting/topics/possible-workaround-for-simulated-webinars-with...
Thomas2
New Contributor

My Recordings - does it work in the webinar too?

I have a recording.  Can I include this in my webinar and use it as a presentation, and then host Q&A afterwards.  Goal:  Open the recording in a live webinar and play it for all attendees.  Then after the recording engage in the Q&A.
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: My Recordings - does it work in the webinar too?

Hi Thomas,

You can use our Share a Video feature to play a recording during your webinar http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/webinar/help_files/G2W090120?title=Share+a+Video+%28Beta%29 

Another option would be to schedule a Simulated Live webinar using your recording. It does not support live Q and A yet but, it is planned for a suture update http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/webinar/help_files/G2W090140?title=Simulated+Live+Webinars

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Brittany Green
New Contributor

Re: Simulated Live - Q&A

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is there a way to login as an administrator for a simulated live webinar to just ....

We would like to "introduce" the speaker, then hit play and when he is done, do a live question and answer. 
Cory Alan
New Contributor

Re: Simulated live webinar - Live Q and A at the end of meeting?

Michael - What about the last part of Simon's question? Are attendees able to asks questions during a Simulated Live Webinar? Can I still have a Q&A session at the end of the Simulated Live Webinar?
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Simulated live webinar - Live Q and A at the end of meeting?

Yes, attendees can ask questions that will not be answered by anyone currently, but will be included in the webinar's Attendee Report.  This behavior is subject to change as the SimuLive functionality improves in the future.

JoeRADCEU
Active Contributor

Can you mange attendees in Simulated Live webinar?

Love GoToWebinar Products! Have used them for years! Currently using the simulated live webinar.

Engage Your Attendees

Question and answer

Attendees submit questions and recieve a custom auto-reply

When scheduling a simulated live webinar I go in and edit this  to make it more personal for the viewer watching the recorded version.

Question: Is there anyway to receive these questions they are submitting during the webinar. At times, on some webinars they come during the broadcast, but not everytime. It would be great to have these Questions from your Webinar Reports come as they ask the question or at least during the webinar, as sometimes the report doesn't show until the webinar ends.

Any help or insight on this would be greatly appreciated.

Joe

Tags (1)
Adrian_I
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Simulated Live Webinar Question

Hi Joe,

At this time, the questions are set up to be sent after the scheduled end time of the session.  They would call come together in order to reduce any email strain.  I'll go ahead and tag your post as an idea so that maybe in the future the choice can be allowed for organizers to choose on what type of schedule to receive the questions.  Thanks for the feedback!

AstridPM
New Contributor

I have a related question - I am just testing simulated live webinars with my team and I receive a separate email for each submitted question (or at least for each user). This isn't very practical and puts me at risk of losing questions if I have to collate them from many emails. So there is no better solution to this currently?

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

You can also run the Q&A Follow-Up Report on Simulated Live webinars.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!