cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Commswater
New Contributor

Re: Simulated Live webinars - can you host a live q&a at the end?

Hi Glenn,

Any idea when this will be a feature?

SuperTom
Active Contributor

Chat room for simulated live

Are anyone familiar with options that allows us to get a live chat room for simulated live webcasts? 

We are planning on scheduling recurring webcasts using simulated live, and on-demand webcasts. We would like the difference between these two to be that they offer different options on interacting with us. 

Thanks,

Tom 

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Chat room for simulated live

@SuperTom  Hi Tom,

We don't yet have this feature implememted, but we will be updating the Community with any news about improvements to Simulated interactivity in the near future.

Florent9
New Contributor

Re: Chat room for simulated live

Hello,

Is it now possible to run a Q&A session (chat) during the Live Simulation or at least at the end of the video played ?

Thanks.

Commswater
New Contributor

Hi, Any idea of when this is becoming a feature as we are beginning to look at alternative services that can offer this....

Thanks!

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Commswater ,

I know that live Q&A for simulated-live is under development, but I don't have an ETA that we can share currently.

ijbeddor
New Contributor

Is there a way to have a Q&A for attendees who view the recording of a webinar?

If we send out the recorded webinar, is there a way for attendees to still chat questions throughout the webinar if they aren't watching it live? If so, how is this set-up?

Ryan_K
Active Contributor

Re: Is there a way to have a Q&A for attendees who view the recording of a webinar?

Even if it was possible, I would think having the ability to ask questions during the on-demand recorded webinar might give the user the impression that the questions will be monitored live, which wouldn't be the case.

One alternative would be to set up a followup webinar using the played back video of the previous webinar and then you'd only have to field Q&As after the recorded video is played through.

A second idea would be to tack on a survey to the recording of the webinar that prompts them to send additional questions directly to you. Then you could update the 'archived' webinar video/notes with the new Q&As if you deemed them good questions for everyone to know. Just some thoughts. Thanks!

Ryan_K
Active Contributor

Re: Is there a way to have a Q&A for attendees who view the recording of a webinar?

Sorry, I should've just given a more straight forward answer... 

There should be a question button in the bottom-right corner of the screen for them to submit questions then, once the event is over, you will receive a list of questions submitted.

lisaschultz3000
New Contributor

Any word on when this will become a feature?