cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ken4
Contributor

Tech Support Call Number

Hi,

Is the phone option going away for GTW tech support? appears by the recording now it points you to an online service but no phone option going forward. Hope that's not the case because in the heat of an online event you sometimes need to get someone on the phone quickly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Re: Tech Support Call Number

@Shannen  All GoTo users can utilize the same contact flow through our support site here: https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/how-do-i-contact-gotowebinar-customer-support-g2w090151 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @Ken4 

When you use the Contact Support option on our support site there are two options after you enter your name and email address:

• Call Me - enter your details and customer support will call you back as soon as the next rep is available
  • Call Support - enter some more details so your call is routed to the correct team of reps when you are given the number

GlennD_0-1635957740479.png

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Ken4
Contributor

Great, thanks Glenn

Shannen
Active Contributor

I agree with you! I came to this Community page to research your same question as I recently got the automated message that the tech support number would be going away soon. I haven't had to use it too much (knock on wood) but when I did it was incredibly beneficial, especially right before or during a webinar, when you are experiencing a technical issue with hundreds of people registered. I saw the solution about having to go to Contact Support which isn't ideal. 

AshC
GoTo Moderator

@Shannen   The callback option for Customer Support both speeds up case creation as well as escalation paths if needed.  Most callbacks are completed within 3 minutes. 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Shannen
Active Contributor

Thanks Ash. That information is helpful and good to know. Makes me feel a bit better. Thanks.

Shannen
Active Contributor

@AshC  - One more question (and apologizes to Ken4 for using his original post for my questions) - what's the easiest way for an attendee/registrant to get tech support? Thanks.

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Attendees should get tech support from the webinar organizer. 

Shannen
Active Contributor

I'm the Organizer. I can help with basic technical questions but there are times when they need more advanced help. It was nice when I had the toll free number to give them. Once they goes away, not sure how to get them help.

Webinar Studio
Contributor

I completely understand, sometimes an attendee has an issue that cannot be addressed by the organizer.  Unfortunately, I don't believe their is any quick option for anyone to contact support any longer.  We direct attendees to this webpage and instruct them to scroll to the bottom and click the "Contact Support" option.

How do I contact GoToWebinar Customer Support? - GoToWebinar Support

It would be nice if GTW would improve their support accessibility and provide a phone number directly.