cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

The automatic followup email, attendees were sent the absentee email instead

My attendees received the automatic follow up email, but instead of receiving the "Thanks for attending" followup, they received the "Sorry you missed the webinar" followup email. I checked the emails were set up correctly, i.e. the wording for the "Thanks for attending" actually had the correct wording entered, and same again for the wording for the absentees. Both are correctly entered. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Active Contributor

Re: The automatic followup email, attendees were sent the absentee email instead

Thanks, I phoned and I've logged the error. Just as a side note, it took a little diving to find the support phone number. Cheers though

4 REPLIES 4
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: The automatic followup email, attendees were sent the absentee email instead

Hi @prefabnz ,

That behavior should never happen.  If you can gather some of those emails from your audience, we can help investigate through LMI Customer Care.  Please let us know if it should continue.

Active Contributor

Sure which email address can I forward an example of the email one of our audience received?

LogMeIn Contributor

@prefabnz  Click the link in the previous comment, find a phone number that works for you, and the next available support representative will help you create a case for escalation.

Thanks.

Active Contributor

Thanks, I phoned and I've logged the error. Just as a side note, it took a little diving to find the support phone number. Cheers though