cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattw250
New Contributor

Unable to join GoToWebinar Session as an individual co-organiser

I've just started using GoToWebinar which I have access to through my work's account. I am having an issue where I cannot join a session as an individual co-organiser, and instead join as a duplicate organiser through the main account. In turn, it won't allow me to hear the audio, presumably as another of my colleagues started the session on the main account.

Just to clarify, the main points - I want to join as a co-organiser separate from the main organiser, but when I join by clicking the link sent to my individual email address, I still come through as a duplicate user of the main account. Can anyone advise?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mattw250
New Contributor

Re: Unable to join GoToWebinar Session as an individual co-organiser

I managed to sign out of the desktop application and this seems to have done the trick.

Thanks for the help!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Matt,

This can sometimes happen if you are also signed into the endpoint application with the account's Organizer credentials.  Make certain you are not logged in at the same time the primary organizer when joining the webinar, and that you are in fact using a Co-Organizer Join Link--- not one of the scheduling Organizer's join links.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

mattw250  do you have multiple Orgainzers on your account?  That is different from a single Organizer account where the co-Organizer is different.

mattw250
New Contributor

I managed to sign out of the desktop application and this seems to have done the trick.

Thanks for the help!