cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jim McKeeth
Active Contributor

Uploading videos to repeating webcasts with custom schedules looses the video after each session

If I have a repeating webcast with a stomach schedule where attendees register for a specific session then the video has to be uploaded again after each session.

It appears to show up on all of them after uploaded once, but after each session it disappears. Sometimes even after uploading again it still won't show up.
5 REPLIES 5
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Uploading videos to repeating webcasts with custom schedules looses the video after each session

Hi Jim,
Sorry for the difficulty.
We are aware of this problem, and are working to improve the behavior there.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Bill_W
New Contributor

Re: Uploading videos to repeating webcasts with custom schedules looses the video after each session

Is there any update to this issue? I have regularly scheduled webinars and it would be helpful to have these uploaded for each scheduled session. Uploading the handouts during session can be hit or miss if you drag the document to the window before the last one uploads. Then you can upload anymore. 

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @Bill_W, welcome to the community.

Can you please provide some more details about your typical webinar schedule? 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
Bill_W
New Contributor

Hello Glenn! I have weekly webinars that cover the same content. I also include the same handouts. If this was a one and done, it would make preparing and launching the webinar much easier. 

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Thank you. I'm researching this issue now.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training