cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LindsayH
Active Contributor

Webinar Analytics Missing

I hosted a webinar 30 mins ago and received the email notice that the recording was ready for download.  The download is fine, but when I look at the webinar analytics they are missing, it does not show the webinar that I just hosted. When I look at past webinars the webinar attendee number shows 0, which is not correct, there were 23 logged in. 

How I can retrieve this? I need to send a follow up email to all who registered and attended. Please help!

I have used your prodct for 4 years now and I have never had an issues, until today. 

As a side note, I preffered the old view. 

7 REPLIES 7
LindsayH
Active Contributor

Re: Webinar Analytics Missing

Solved this will phone support

HWCO
New Contributor

The same thing has happened to us!  We hosted a webinar today and had over 400 registrants.  After the webinar, it said 0 attended.  I know we had about 370 attend.  I NEED our information for follow-up!!!

Has anyone figured out how to get their information?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi @HWCO ,

We are investigating a spike in processing from earlier today, and I hope to have answers posted to the status page soon:  https://status.gotomeeting.com/ 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
DNash_EH

Same happen to us... hopefully this will resolve over time..

thanks
D

Paola_Gomez_C

Same happened to me today. I'm outside of the U.S and i wasn´t able to contact support. I need to solve this issue as soon as possible.  😕

HWCO
New Contributor

I was able to go to the reports and get my information.  On the dashboard it still shows 0 attendees, but all of the information was there when i went into "Analytics" and then "Build report"

NANCYBC
New Contributor

Hi, how you get your analytics at the end, same happened to me. The presenter had to log in two times due ti internet conection. don dont if that is related.