cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Webinar Not Available (recording)

Hello to everyone

I shared the recording of my last webinar and two attendees told me that they are not able to see it. Clicking on the link they go to an error page that says "Webinar not avaiable. The webinar or its recording was removed. Please conctact the organizer for more information". They tried both Chrome and IE but the problem remains.

If I click on the link everything work and it´s the same for the rest of the audience. 

Thank you for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Active Contributor

Re: Webinar Not Available (recording)

@AshC Apparently nothing different.

I broadcasted the same webinar twice (at different times). So I had two different recordings and two different  links. I shared with those two people both links and they still had the same problem. In my opinion the problem is something related to the settings of their browsers/conncection/computer because for other 60 people everything was ok. 

8 REPLIES 8
Respected Contributor

Do you set it up so the attendees can use the same web link for the recording that they could have used for the registration for the webinar?

LogMeIn Contributor

@dado95  If your problem persists, and it's isolated to a select recording, was there anything different about that scheduled event beforehand, or during broadcast?

Active Contributor

@Chris Droessler No I didn´t. When I share a link I go to my recordings- share - copy link and they have to write name and email adress again. 

Active Contributor

@AshC Apparently nothing different.

I broadcasted the same webinar twice (at different times). So I had two different recordings and two different  links. I shared with those two people both links and they still had the same problem. In my opinion the problem is something related to the settings of their browsers/conncection/computer because for other 60 people everything was ok. 

LogMeIn Contributor

@dado95  For those folks having issues, make sure they don't have any browser security plugins that might be invalidating the webinar recording registration flow.  Clearing out their cache and/or rebooting is another troubleshooting method.

Active Contributor

Has anyone been able to identify the exact problem here? I've had two webinar attendees contact me as they're unable to access the webinar recording, but I can access it fine.

Respected Contributor

Have your attendees tried what AshC recommended? Clear the cache and try a different web browser.  I always add to reboot the computer.

Active Contributor

They've tried again and it has now worked. I can ask them in future to clear their cache but I just wondered if anyone has identified the exact cause of the problem and if gotowebinar can fix it.