cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Darryl Jayson
New Contributor

What is the maximum number of panelists allowed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michael16
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: What is the maximum number of panelists allowed?

Hi Darryl,

When scheduling a webinar, you are limited to a maximum capacity of 25 panelists. However, once the webinar has started, there will be no limit on the number of attendees you can convert.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Michael16
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Darryl,

When scheduling a webinar, you are limited to a maximum capacity of 25 panelists. However, once the webinar has started, there will be no limit on the number of attendees you can convert.

View solution in original post

Beth5
New Contributor

when i click on some attendees, i don't get the option to make them a panelist - why would that be ?  I created 4, and then I could create no more. 
Beth5
New Contributor

Also, if our attendees get promoted to panelists, they can no longer raise their hand - how can a panelist get the organizers attention to become unmuted, or to have them share their webcam?  If they have a point to talk about - we need them to be able to get our attention. 
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Beth,
This could be because they are not running the fully installed software (connected through the web browser app instead).

I would suggest the Hand-raising feature (for attendees) in company with the Dashboard pane of your GoToWebinar control panel if they need to get your attention, but don't have a specific 'question' to ask.

Ref:  https://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Webinar/help_files/G2W040012?title=Dashboard

Lynn Rust
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled No max on # of panelists?.

I'm going to have an interactive conference call with >70 people, so I want them all to be able to use their webcams and speak (I understand 6 webcams at a time).  Can I make them all panelists?  Also, is it still true that panelists can't raise their hands?!
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

You can promote an unlimited number of attendees to panelists.  Is that what you really need?  You do not have to make an attendee a panelist to be able to hear them talking.

You can have only 6 webcams at a time. You could get your attendees to turn off their webcam (and mute their mic) unless they are actively participating in the conversation.
Brett-Shane Blo
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled What's the max amount of Panelists one could have in a GoToWebinar?.

What's the max amount of Panelists one could have in a GoToWebinar?
Syates1
New Contributor

How many panelist can join?

Hi all, I know that this was answered when I purchased the GoToWebinar pro but I cannot find any information on the website. How many panelist can I have join a webcast?

I know that only 6 cameras can be on at a time, but I'm hoping to run a reading where only one person will be talking at a time but that the audience is in listen only mode. There are 13 authors reading.

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: How many panelist can join?

25 maximum Panelists/Organizers combined.