cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Respected Contributor

Your account will be automatically updated to the new and improved user interface in two weeks, Wedn

I just got this email.  I have been using the "new" interface for some time.  Is this a "new, new" interface, or does this just mean that the old interface will not longer be available?

Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 1.20.07 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Your account will be automatically updated to the new and improved user interface in two weeks,

Yes, you can basically ignore it if you're already used to the updated webinar sites.

5 REPLIES 5
Regular Contributor

Re: Your account will be automatically updated to the new and improved user interface in two weeks,

I got this today, too. Is this an even newer new interface?

Fran Simon
Engagement Strategies
http://EngageStrat.com
LogMeIn Contributor

Hey folks,

We are actively 'pushing' the new interface out to more users, and depreciating the old GoToWebinar scheduling options.  At some point it will be impossible to switch back I'm afraid.

Respected Contributor

So, you are telling us to ignore this email?  Especially the part about the customers liking the new interface?

LogMeIn Contributor

Yes, you can basically ignore it if you're already used to the updated webinar sites.

Respected Contributor

"used to" -- yes, but not everything is better.