cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: "Add to calendar" for SERIES webinars only adds the first date to Outlook Calendar

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Webinar with custom schedule not adding to Outlook calendar, only adds first webi....

I want to have all custom scheduled webinars added to outlook but it only adds first one. I was reading this is not supported, is that still the case?
LogMeIn Manager

Re: "Add to calendar" for SERIES webinars only adds the first date to Outlook Calendar

Hi Chris, unfortunately this is an existing issue when a webinar is scheduled as a series with a custom schedule instead of a regular recurrence. If the webinar sessions are scheduled for every Monday etc, Outlook will accept it. If the webinars are scheduled for irregular days and times Outlook doe not accept it through. If you try scheduling a recurring meeting in Outlook for example, you will see that it only allows sequential recurrences.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

What about the phone number? I just noticed that the custom scheduled webinars only provide the first appointment for Outlook. My question, though, is whether the audio call-in number and access code is the same for every date? So, can I just copy and paste the information and add the other dates on people's calendars?
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Jennifer.  It depends on the Registration Type you used when setting up the webinar series.  There are two types of registration methods and they can only be defined during the initial scheduling of the series. If you set it up so participants only need to register once for all sessions, then yes the call-in number and access code are the same for every date.

Registration Type:
Participants register for individual sessions that they'll attend  -  Each session in this type of series will have it's own unique webinarID and audio information
Participants register once to attend all sessions - Each session in this series will have the same consistent webinarID and audio information

New Contributor

Wouldn't multiple buttons for "add to calendar " work?
New Contributor

Perfect! Thank you, Tom.
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Megan,
Sorry to hear about those malicious attacks.  For added security, GoToWebinar offers custom registration questions, as well as an 'Approval' system which allows the event Organizer to review Registrant data before we send a confirmation email.

Here's a guide you may reference.

LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Megan,
Sorry to hear about those malicious attacks.  For added security, GoToWebinar offers custom registration questions, as well as an 'Approval' system which allows the event Organizer to review Registrant data before we send a confirmation email.

Here's a guide you may reference to customize your webinar.

New Contributor

Any news on a fix for this? To me this is a major drawback to using the program as I scheduled over 50 meetings throughout the year and only gives me one in the calendar! Can't the developers get a code in to fix this for an "add all dates and times to calendar"?
New Contributor

Also asking if there is any update on a fix for this? It seems to be a major missing piece in GTW functionality to be able to create a series of webinars but only have "add to calendar" work for the first one (mine are on different days of the week)