cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: "Add to calendar" for SERIES webinars only adds the first date to Outlook Calendar

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Having a problem adding multiple webinar series to an outlook calendar, it is onl....

I have recently scheduled a series of webinars using your custom occurrence feature. i also selected that attendees only need to register once, the issue is that when attendees register and attempt to add all the occurrences to the calendar only one shows up (outlook calendar). please advise
New Contributor

Re: "Add to calendar" for SERIES webinars only adds the first date to Outlook Calendar

Hi, I am having the same issues here - will there ever be a fix?

New Contributor

Also, I tried setting as recurring and then deleted the dates we won't have them and it still only added the first one.

New Contributor

post deleted.
Jason

New Contributor

@Rick Harris , thanks for the idea about using Excel. Would you be willing to share your spreadsheet, without your personal data of course? Thanks.

Jason