cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tucza
Visitor

Admin rights

Windows 10, i had a disk C and a disk D that i used for apps and programs that i use to work, like Word, Photoshop and others 

I accidentally installed Hamachi to "Programms" folder, without making new folder for hamachi - and then i lost access to all my apps in this folder, none of my shortcuts work and when i try to move them to other place - "You need admin rights for this", "you can't do it even with admin rights". I tried to change settings in Disk D properties, it did nothing. I tried to re-gain admin rights via CMD - it didn't work, i tried to uninstall Hamachi from this direction - it doesn't even see it, and i can't install it there again, because even the hamachi installer has less rights than the files from there 

How do i get my apps back? I don't even care for hamachi itself, i need my hamachi-unrelated Photoshop and Word back for my work 

Yeah i just looked up other people's solves, and it doesn't work - i tried to manually change the rights in Properties. It worked with some apps, now i can draw again - but Steam. for example, has some files that are still blocked, and when i try to use Properties it says "Setting properties error"